I think red may be Kaylee's color! :) Very cute!!
How cute! What a fun dress, and I love all the bows! You all look great!
What a little sweetie! She's so cute. I see you have us linked on your sidebar, whoohoo, it's about time I update and add you to ours now that I've found ya. Rachelle you're looking awesome post-pregnancy!
she's a cutie, good to see you guys are making the effort of not only going to church but looking great doing it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think red may be Kaylee's color! :) Very cute!!
How cute! What a fun dress, and I love all the bows! You all look great!
What a little sweetie! She's so cute. I see you have us linked on your sidebar, whoohoo, it's about time I update and add you to ours now that I've found ya. Rachelle you're looking awesome post-pregnancy!
she's a cutie, good to see you guys are making the effort of not only going to church but looking great doing it!
Post a Comment