Sunday, February 7, 2010

Grammy visit and few older pics

Grammy Nancy came to visit last week, and Kaylee seemed to pick up with her where she left off. Here they are playing in Gilbert.

Kaylee climbed up in this chair all by herself.

Here are just some pics of Kaylee from a few months ago.

Finger paint aftermath

She loves her bears!

Need I say more?

A bit of reflection at the park =)

I have been behind with my blogging, so that catches me up a bit. We had a great visit with Grammy and look forward to seeing her again soon. Kaylee certainly realized Grammy was leaving when we took her to the airport because she started to cry. Then, of course, she made Grammy cry too. It is sweet to see the connection they have even living far apart.

2 comments:

Katie and Joel said...

Awww! I can't wait to see you guys in March!

Savages said...

She's getting so big! She looks older in that picture of her in the chair, too cute! Looks like she had a blast with Grammy! Wish we could've been there!