The past year has been full, full of challenges and full of faith building. What we have learned over and over again is to respect the Lord's timing, to do what is right when rewards don't seem to come, because they will...eventually. Now is our EVENTUALLY.
Moving Up
When we moved here, we were just grateful Joel had a job, even if it was the graveyard shift. Now, after doing vampire duty for almost a year, he is moving to days as a supervisor. I am so excited for him to get to sleep with the rest of us.
Moving Out and Moving In Again
We have enjoyed our little 2 bedroom apartment and the friends we've made this past year, but we will soon be moving out. It will be sad for some things to change (frequent play dates with Kaylee's best bud, Landon, frequent walks with Megan, seeing friends in the ward). We will still live close enough to visit, it just won't be as often. While there are things we will miss, we are so excited to be moving into a house! It is in a great neighborhood, super close to church, the grocery store, and a new temple. It will be so nice to have our own backyard and garage and it will be nice to finally be able to have a pet again. We can actually use our bbq grill!
We are extremely grateful for these blessings and so excited!
P.S. Did I mention the house is coming with a brand-new fridge, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, and washer/dryer!? There are no words to describe my joy. What will I bake first? =)
We are extremely grateful for these blessings and so excited!
P.S. Did I mention the house is coming with a brand-new fridge, stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, and washer/dryer!? There are no words to describe my joy. What will I bake first? =)
2 comments:
Yeah! I am so happy for you guys! I didn't know for sure if Joel got that new job yet, yeah! I can't wait to come visit you guys in your new house. (Don't know when yet though, still trying to figure that one out.)
good post! you have so much to look forward to! :)
Post a Comment