when Grammy comes to town! We had lots of yummy food while Grammy was here. Here's Kaylee playing in some of the evidence. I know how much Grammy likes pumpkin pie, so I made pumpkin cheesecake while she was here...mmm.
Tickle smiles!
| Crinkle-nosed smile |
Just hanging out before bed.
Sienna and Grammy
It looks like 3 generations here =) such a perfectly sized doll for Sienna
Here are a few shots from one of our visits to the park. There were many! We also went for several long walks around the neighborhood.
Here's Kaylee enjoying her new sand toys. Maybe one of these days she will actually get to play at the beach. That would be fun!
I love this shot!
Kaylee and "Gammy"
a CHEESY grin from Kaylee at Aunt Lori's house where we went for Will's birthday dinner
It was a great visit despite almost everyone getting sick! We also played with a chocolate lab at the pet store, made brownies from a recipe in one of Grammy's books, and picked fresh oranges. Counting down till the next visit...
2 comments:
I love seeing Kaylee and Sienna smile! so cute!
looks like lots of fun with their grammy :) and a pumpkin cheesecake?? yum!
Post a Comment