Saturday, September 1, 2012

South Carolina: More Pictures

More of the fun...
 Every night the kids did dishes and collected chicken eggs. Kaylee is posing here with Uncle Ashton. When she refers to our visit she calls it "My Uncle's House".
 Sienna with Aunt "Matalie"

 Admiring the fish. They also have a border collie, 3 cats, a snake, a bunny, several chickens, some baby turtles and I'm probably forgetting something...
 Out for a walk up the driveway.


 Since my wedding dress is still at my Dad's house, I decided to try it on when I was getting ready one day. That was fun.

 More of the kid's museum

 This little grocery store was the best!




 Ammon (10) and Kaylee (3 going on 4) in the driveway




And one final picture of my beautiful sister Madelyn. Such a great girl. Can't wait till our next visit!

1 comment:

Melissa Savage said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Glad you got to go! You look great in your wedding dress...two kids later too!!:)