Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Savages came to visit!

The Savages came to visit
 
Since they would be arriving early in the morning, we set up one room with beds for their entire family of six. They were such good sports about all being in one room the first night. Subsequent nights Jaycie and Lia slept in Kaylee and Sienna's room. We were proud of how efficiently we used the floor for bedding =) A queen-sized mattress, two toddler mattresses, a crib and another toddler-sized sleep area.
 These two cuties got along great. They both have impressive vocabularies for their ages, so we thoroughly enjoyed hearing how well they communicated with one another. Both have great spunky personalities too.

 Sienna really bonded with Aunt Melissa. They were sweet to watch. The morning after their first day here Sienna came to me and said, "Mommy, I like Melissa!" Awe.
 We had dinner at Lori's and celebrated Rachelle's birthday.
Cute cousins enjoying a movie at Lori's in the kid's playroom. They also enjoyed the basketball hoop out back, especially Nolan.
 Morning cuddle shots
 The kids played super well together outside on bikes, in the play house, and just making up games in the yard. It gave all the adults a chance to chat.
 They also had a blast playing with inside toys and dressing up. I think Jaycie is a skeleton fairy here??? haha We were able to have a nice little Easter Family Home Evening together.

 Sienna and I made dinner for every one after Kaylee's swim lesson one day.
 One day while I was working, everyone else went to the park.

Another day, they all went to a nearby pool we love.
 The kids really enjoyed it.
I just love these types of pictures.


No comments: