I can't believe it! I have a kid in school now! We decided to go ahead and put Kaylee in kindergarten (early entrance style) after much consideration, deliberation, and prayer. She had a great first week and absolutely loves it! We are so glad we went ahead and put her in. She is constantly asking to "go somewhere" and I thought that might lessen if she spent 7 hours at school. Well, that has NOT been the case!!! She is just like her Aunt Melissa. She doesn't like being home for too long! Cracks me up. Sienna is just the opposite. As soon as we leave, she is asking to come home. It can be tricky to make them both happy sometimes. Anyway, Kaylee started out kindergarten with several friends from church and has already made some new friends in her class. She comes home every day telling us everything she did from the first to the last bell. This girl is thorough! I must admit I was worried she would be totally exhausted every day this past week, but she has just been even more energetic than usual from all the excitement. I was totally in love with school too, so I can relate. I'm so proud of my smart, sweet Kaylee.
Sienna is doing just fine with all the toys and shows all to herself while Kaylee is at school. It has been fun spending one on one time with her when Brynn naps. It is definitely easier to get out when you can put all your kids in a shopping cart. I wondered how Sienna would handle going to the gym without Kaylee. Well, she has been great! She loves playing with her friends there and is totally confident. She has been doing lots of coloring and is getting good at drawing little stick people. She continues to speak very well. I still can't believe she's not even 3 yet. She still has accidents every day with potty training which is frustrating but we're trying to be patient. Her favorite show is "Jake and the Never Land Pirates" and it's cute to watch her sing along. She is quite the singer!
Brynn is the sweetest little baby! She is sleeping 12-13 hours a night and taking 3 naps during the day! I just love snuggling and playing with her and just can't get enough of my Brynn Elise. She is rolling to her side and trying to roll over. She is cooing and smiling like crazy. We can't imagine life without her.
Daddy is right in the middle of the super busy summer season and working all the over time he can get, plus he spends 8 hours at church on Sundays so we are happy to see him whenever we get the chance! His hard work is paying off and he just got promoted to lead-up which will prepare him to become a lead in the near future =) We are so proud of him and all his sacrifice to get to where he is at work. I know it's hard for him to leave his babies every day.
I have decided not to take any clients for now, so I can just stay home and take care of the house and family. I am slowly building my running base back up (now doing 2 miles 3 times per week) and just starting a new calling at church. It is nice to be getting on a routine of taking K to school, then gym and chores. We are looking forward to a trip to visit family next month, along with celebrating lots of September birthdays while we are there =)
3 comments:
great update! sounds like you have a blessed life :) go kaylee rockin' kindergarden!
:) I'm so happy Kaylee loves Kindergarten! School's the best! So glad she's making friends and feels comfortable there! Can't wait to see her, Sienna, and Brynn! They're such sweeties! Way to go getting back into your running!
So cool that Kaylee loves school!I am glad Sienna is coping with Kaylee being at school.
I can't wait to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment