Thursday, April 10, 2008

Visual Evidence!!!

Being pregnant is quite surreal before you start to see that big baby belly. Now that I'm starting to show, the whole pregnancy thing seems a little more real. People are starting to look at my belly when they greet me (I'm sure that will only intensify =) Anyway, I am so excited to be a mother! Our baby should be about the size of an avocado by now!


We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow when we will hopefully set up our ultrasound appointment. We can't wait to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. Anyway, I just wanted to share my 4 month belly pics with you guys (for those of you we don't ever get to see) =(

3 comments:

Emily and James said...

How exciting! It's going to be great to find out if your having a girl or a boy!!

Family Home Storage Forum said...

congratulations!

Savages said...

Cute belly! You'll be the cutest prego lady!