Wednesday, May 7, 2008

20 Week Ultrasound Appointment

Well we went to the Doctor today for our 20 week ultrasound. We were so excited to see our baby moving around and looking so healthy. The baby was growing well, and has developed properly, and we are so excited!

Here is our baby playing peek-a-boo. The hands are right in front of the face!


Here you can see the baby's nose (the ultrasound guy told us that the baby had Daddy's big nose... rude (-: )


This position that the baby was in made it look like our baby was saying a little prayer.


Here is our baby's monster face. But, you can see where the eyes are! He told us they were blue... he must be really good at this ultrasounding thing.


Our baby was being very modest and or shy the whole time, and kept crossing the legs so that you couldn't quite get a clear view of the sex... but our technician was persistent... and we found out that....


It's a girl!!!

We are so happy to announce that we have a baby girl growing inside of Rachelle. Little Kaylee Marie is a healthy happy baby! We are excited to welcome this wonderful little girl into our lives in 20 short weeks!

5 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

Girls are the BEST!! That is awesome! Their clothes are so cute, everything about little girls is perfect! Congrats!

Kari (PBB) said...

Awwww...I'm so happy for you Joel and Rachelle!! A baby girl!! Congratulations!

Emily and James said...

HORRAY!! Congrats again! We are so excited for you guys!! We can't wait to meet her!

Savages said...

Yea! I'm glad you got the pictures up! She has a cute nose! I liked that picture of her face, it was pretty close up, I don't think I've ever gotten a picture that close up before, fun! And yes, she's definitely a girl! That's what our girl pictures looked like! Fun! We can't wait to meet Kaylee!

Emily said...

Hi Rachelle! It's Emily Mize- your old rommate. I'm so excited for you that you are having a girl! I had a girl first and she is my best friend. Email me if you want: brianandemilygurney@gmail.com