Saturday, May 3, 2008

20 Weeks!

20 Weeks! (Well, tomorrow technically)


So, what do you think?

I think she looks amazing! :-)

We are so excited to reach the half-way mark. Time sure flies! I can't believe that the point in the pregnancy that we have been waiting for is finally upon us! We are so excited to find out whether there is a baby boy or a baby girl kicking inside of Rachelle's belly. Lately our little baby has been moving around a lot more (or at least Rachelle is feeling it more now). The other night Rachelle was trying to get the baby to move and she was pushing and prodding, and there was nothing. Finally I reached over and said hello to the baby and put my hand on Rachelle's belly, and what do you know? The baby moved! I would like to think that the baby all ready likes me! :-) He or she has done that even more the last few nights. I have been trying to talk to the baby so that the baby will recognize our voices when she or he comes out!

The two names we have picked out (at this point) are Owen David and Kaylee Marie. We are excited to start calling our little boy or girl by name. We will be posting on Wednesday to announce the baby's sex! Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Cole, Jessica, and Kyle said...

Rachelle, you look beautiful! Congrats for making it halfway! We're looking forward to hearing about whether you'll have a little girl or boy.

Kari (PBB) said...

Can't wait to hear what you're having!!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

what! you picked some of my favorite names! our baby is going to be named david, and we also decided that if we have another girl, it will be Kaylee (we're not sure on the spelling yet). That is too funny! Rachelle, be glad you're showing at 20 weeks. I had someone tell me they couldn't tell I was pregnant when I was 37 weeks. Maybe you'll have twins! just kidding. good luck and we can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!!