Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our Weekend Trip to Vegas

Since Joel had a day off for the break between spring and summer terms, we decided to take a quick trip to Vegas. Here are a few pictures of the things we did there. We had a lot of fun, but trust us, picking out the wholesome things to do on the strip did not take long. It really deserves the name "Sin City"!

Joel found this cup in one of the gift shops and we just couldn't resist. It even has the correct spelling!!!

We played a few games and won a few prizes. Joel won at ski ball and I won at this "toss a ball into a floating moving dish" game =)

This purple elephant was my prize. Joel won a teddy bear.

These acrobats were from Venezuela. They were amazing!

Hotel New York New York
We had lots of fun at M&M's World. Too bad they didn't give out free samples =)

Joel in a tunnel of M&M madness.

The girls.

This is me getting buffed like an M&M.

Racin'!
27 week Kaylee belly!
Two wonderful things, Joel and chocolate!



The MGM Hotel Lion

Casino at the Rio. P.S. If you ever come to eat here, the Carnival buffet is fabulous but the cocktail waitress "uniforms" are not, so if you have to walk through the casino to get to the food, beware of the sketchiness!

The glitter and deception of evil. It just looks so inviting, but we were not tempted. =)

Ah, food. So much to choose from.


Go at lunch and save 8 bucks each.
Before we headed home, we stopped by to see the Gillette's new place.
It was so nice. And, Emily even threw Joel a little birthday party =)
He's getting too old (jk) for single candles so she did the big number candles.

(I have to give Joel a hard time about turning 26 because I'm three
months older and he likes to tease me about it =)

2 comments:

KellyMomma said...

Joel! Seriously our lives parrallel! You got married in June I got married in July, You guys are due in September I am due in October, We are BOTH having girls, And now I find out that we are both planning on naming our kids Kaylee!!! :) That is the funniest thing I have heard all day! Our kids are destined to be friends!

Savages said...

Happy Birthday again! Those are fun pictures, I especially like all the M&M stuff, Matt and I will have to make it out there sometime. The cup is way cute too! Little Kaylee is on her way!