Joel and I went to the parade in Provo and had a good time. Here are a few pics from the parade.
Before the parade they have a hot air balloon fest in Provo. This is one of the many balloons that was floating in the air before the parade.

Color Guard. It was good to see everyone standing up for the flag.
Glenn Beck was at the parade. It was fun to see the big Mormon "celebrity."
One of the llamas advertising for the big Provo Llama Fest!
The missionaries of the Provo Mission march in the parade every year. They got the best reception out of everyone I think.
This was our favorite costume, he was advertising for the Provo Farmer's Market.
Darth Vader, funny how all the kids were excited to see Darth Vader, I thought he was supposed to be scary...
BYU Cougars!!! The Utes brought a float too, and it was lame. They were right after the BYU float... we were like, did you get lost? Go back to Salt Lake! :-)
To watch fireworks, we went near Provo High. We could see the Stadium of Fire fireworks from there. We invited a few friends as well.
Betsey and Geoff and me and Joel
Here is Betsey and me with our prego bellies. Betsey is due about a week before me. I'm carrying high and she's carrying low.
A bit of the fireworks
1 comment:
I miss the Provo 4th of July parade, maybe we'll make it out there next year! It looks like you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment