Tuesday, July 29, 2008

California Trip

Last weekend, Joel and I decided to go to California to see our new nephew Nolan, our nieces and the rest of the family there. Well, despite Joel having kidney stone surgery the day of our flight to California, we still went and had a great time. Here is a bit of what we did there.

Here is Jaycie by the squirt park. She was so excited to get everyone else wet.

Isn't Nolan so cute!!!?
There she goes trying to squirt us!
Melissa and Nolan beating the heat

Here I am playing a bit of Wii Fit soccer.
We ate at La Pinata in San Leandro (Joel's hometown)
Here is Melissa and Matt's house. The builders have made so much progress!

Eating area in Vicara (place Joel and I are interested in living)





Ryan and Laura Morgan happened to come into town on Sunday, so they came over for dinner. It was great to see them. Here are Ryan and Joel playing together. I thought this was fun.
Here's Kate. It's hard to believe she's a year old already!!! So cute and I think she looks a lot like her daddy!
That was our trip! It was great to be with family. We're already excited for Thanksgiving when we get to go back. Next time we get to introduce everyone to Kaylee!

1 comment:

Savages said...

Fun pictures! We miss you guys! We hope you're both feeling well!