Sunday, August 10, 2008

34 weeks!!! Only 6 (or so) more to go!

We are starting to get really excited!!! Kaylee is doing well and is just the right size (prob close to 5 lbs. by now). She is sooooooooooo active! Today it felt like she was trying to climb her way out through my belly button =) Anyway, it's hard to believe it's been a month since I posted the last pregnancy pics so it's about time I posted some more.
I sometimes ask Joel, "Does this shirt make me look pregnant?" hee hee. He says "Sweets, every shirt makes you look pregnant."
Joel and I are so grateful for the hope and joy that this tiny little girl has already brought to our lives and we are excited for the joys and the challenges we will surely experience in the years to come.

4 comments:

Emily and James said...

Rachelle, you definatly have the pregnancy glow! You are gorgeous!!!!

jennifer rogers said...

I like your blog...i'll have to add you to my friends....congrats on your pregnancy...i hadn't heard the good news...good luck with the new bundle of joy and the last couple of weeks of pregnancy...i think that they are the hardest!

Savages said...

You look great, Rachelle! We're so excited for you. Jaycie has been talking about Kaylee more and more lately, she's getting excited to meet her little cousin! We all can't wait for her to come!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! This is Melissa (Hale) Lamb. Good luck!