Sunday, August 31, 2008

Baby Shower


My good friend Laura decided to throw me a baby shower and it was so fun. My friend Becca made the favors and helped with the food.


My first attempt at quiche!

Melanie Taylor


This is from Betsey and Geoff Tingey. Betsey had a baby Thursday evening, so you can imagine my surprise when she showed up with a gift. I did not expect to see her so soon! What a dependable friend!


This is from my friend Jenny who I grew up with in Hot Springs, AR. So cute!!!


from Laura Morgan


a blanket from Grandma Gail


Can I get one of these in my size? So cute!


Yay! A nursing cover! So stylish.


I know it looks like a cake, but it is a bunch of diapers!


I remembered before too many people left that I should take a picture of those who came. So many good friends. What a blessing!

2 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

I LOVE your nursing cover! That is awesome, and totally cute! I should get one of those...........

Savages said...

You've got great friends! It looks like you had a blast, and the food looks way yummy!