My sister-in-law Melissa loves peppermint patties and I do too, so she told me about this concept of a cookie with a pattie inside of it. They are tasty, but very rich and huge!
that looks delicious! i was just thinking how funny it is that I feel like we're friends even though i've never been able to meet you. joel was such a great example to so many people when we were friends way back in Temple Pageant. My little brother has been changed forever because of Joel. So for that, you are also a good friend of mine. I hope we can meet each other (and your soon to be adorable little Kaylee sometime)
1 comment:
that looks delicious! i was just thinking how funny it is that I feel like we're friends even though i've never been able to meet you. joel was such a great example to so many people when we were friends way back in Temple Pageant. My little brother has been changed forever because of Joel. So for that, you are also a good friend of mine. I hope we can meet each other (and your soon to be adorable little Kaylee sometime)
Post a Comment