Sunday, August 31, 2008

BYU Football Begins


Here is the BYU marching band


Joel and I are excited for our last season of BYU football. The Cougars got off to a good start with a 41-17 win over Northern Iowa. Now I'm just wondering if I will be making it to the next few games. One is on the 13th and the other on the 20th. Joel has a couple of non-ticket-holding friends who are more than willing to take my spot if I am too pregnant or recovering from labor when game time comes. I guess we'll see . . .

3 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

awww, i miss marching band SO much. Just today, I thought about getting out my BYU Marching Band DVD so i could relive the fun field shows we did. seriously some of the best experiences in my life were from marching band. you'd never think you could have so many spiritual experiences in band.....thanks to BYU. BYU is awesome. oh yeah, and football is great there, too :)
PS-we voted Kaylee will come more than a week late

Emily and James said...

Yeah, yeah, BYU football. Blah, blah, j/k. I have to put that in, since the real marching band is about an hour north of Provo!! I hope all is going well and that you are all surviving school and the baby almost being here! Go UTES! Talk to you guys soon.

James

Savages said...

We want to be there! So jealous! We watched the game yesterday on a TIVO, he totally tossed the ball way up in the air! They would've won in overtime anyway though, even without the call!