As many of you know a few weeks back we moved to Arizona. We have been very busy getting setttled into our new life here. Joel has been busy working all night at Hampton Inn and Homewood Suites, getting ready for school to start, and trying to get some sleep here and there. Rachelle has been busy unpacking our house, setting everything up, and finding fun things to do with Kaylee. Kaylee has been busy being cute as ever, learning how to walk better and better, and exploring her new room and her new home!
Recently we found this really nice park by our house called Freestone Park. It has 3 different playgrounds, 65 acres, a train that goes all the way around the park, a carousel, a ferris wheel and a big duck pond with some pretty fountains. It is nice to find a place to play so close to our new house, and Kaylee just loved every minute of it!
We are excited to be here in Arizona, with all new places to go and explore. We were especially excited to find a Cafe Rio right down the street from our apartment. The only one in Arizona, and we just happen to live right by it. Is it fate? We think so!
Recently we found this really nice park by our house called Freestone Park. It has 3 different playgrounds, 65 acres, a train that goes all the way around the park, a carousel, a ferris wheel and a big duck pond with some pretty fountains. It is nice to find a place to play so close to our new house, and Kaylee just loved every minute of it!
We are excited to be here in Arizona, with all new places to go and explore. We were especially excited to find a Cafe Rio right down the street from our apartment. The only one in Arizona, and we just happen to live right by it. Is it fate? We think so!
6 comments:
rachelle i cant stay up until 1030 to save my life! im so sorry and now geoff is working all weekend long and so please just know im trying to get a chance to call. love you!
Sorry, I didn't realize you went to bed so early! I'll keep calling till I reach you at a good time =)
I'm so glad things are going well for you guys in Arizona! :) Kaylee is just as adorable as ever!!
Yeah! New pics of my cute niece! I am happy that things are going well for you guys in Arizona. I have to find a time to go down there and see you! I miss you guys!
Em-Thanks!
Katie- We miss you too!
she's so cute! did you know that Lindsay is also in Arizona? I'm pretty sure I saw that on her facebook. are you guys near each other?
Post a Comment