Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More Kaylee Pics!

Here is Kaylee modeling some new jeans from Cici and a dress-turned shirt.

A bit of irreverence before family prayer =)

Kaylee walked up to me like this and I just had to share!

A face I see a lot when Kaylee comes charging to give me a hug and kiss

Red sauce beard, a common sight in our home

One of Kaylee's favorite spots at the library

Kaylee is getting a kick out of watching her friend Carter playing.

Our little girl is walking all over our apartment, learning new words, and growing out of her clothes way too fast! She is the sweetest little girl and we are so lucky to be her parents!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh I miss her so! I love the kiss face! I wish the webcam was working so we could be face to face.

Katie and Joel said...

I love these new pictures! I love that one with the red sauce beard! So cute!