This Christmas was very special because it was our first as a family where we were in charge.
It was so fun to plan how everything would go, combining traditions from mine and Joel's childhoods. It was so fun to exchange stockings and watch each person discover their loot. Watching Kaylee walk out to see her gifts was exciting. Most important of all was that we started out with a devotional which included reading the story of Christ's birth, bearing testimony, and having a prayer of gratitude for His life. We are truly so grateful for His mercy and longsuffering towards us, and though it has been a difficult year, we have felt His guidance along the way.
2 comments:
Aww, cute! I love the Christms dress! Kaylee's getting sooooo big! Sounds like a you guys had a nice Christmas!!
Kaylee is so adorable as usual! I see you liked the gifts Hendo and I bought you, cool! I am glad you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment