Sunday, January 10, 2010

Santan Village and Kaylee's office

I love this place! A friend of mine told me about it and I'm glad she did! I love the cute garden theme! Not surprisingly, I think Kaylee played more on the stairs to the play area than the actual play area =) Anyway, Santan Village is an outdoor mall in Gilbert with lots of great stores and it's the newest mall in the area.


Kaylee observing her peers =)


This is Kaylee working in her office at Aunt Lori's and Uncle Jeff's. She loves the computer. Her Great Aunt Lori watched her Saturday night so Joel and I could go on a long-awaited date. Thanks again! She did so well with Aunt Lori. It's so nice to know there is someone nearby that Kaylee does well with. She had a blast and didn't seem to want to come home!
Kaylee is such a joy and a great buddy to mommy and daddy!

5 comments:

Katie and Joel said...

What a cutie!

Joel said...

We'll have to go there sometime together, it's always fun to watch Kaylee play on that stuff.

Alyssa said...

Oh, my goodness; she is so adorable!

Nancy said...

I love that office picture! She looks like she is saying, "How may I help you? I'm pretty busy here."

Geoff and Bets said...

did you coordinate her outfit with the playground on purpose? couldnt have picked a better outifit for pics! soooo cute.