There are lots of fun things to do when Grammy is in town and we are waiting for baby to come... Of course in the AZ heat, it all has to be indoors, but we have still found exciting things to do while we wait, and walk Momma to try to get the baby to come.
The other day we went to the toy store. Kaylee loves to sit in any of these types of cars she sees, but this was a special treat, because Grammy was there, she actually got to ride on it as it moved! It was so exciting! We hope she still likes to just sit in them without them moving still!
Kaylee liked hiding in this tube. She also liked being pushed around in circles and rolling around. We thought this happy face looked like her cousin Lia!
2 comments:
Yeah I can see Lia in that picture! I am glad that you have places to walk inside while you are waiting. I was picturing you two walking in the heat...ugh!
I can see Lia some too! Looks like fun, especially the museum!
Post a Comment