Yay! I have arrived at that blessed place in pregnancy where the baby is fully developed and the end is in sight. I have already begun to daydream about how much cooler I will feel soon, about sleeping on my stomach, and about having a sweet new addition to our family. I can't wait to see what she looks like, to see if we'll be a family with kids that all look similar or ones that look different. With mine and Joel's genes, she could be a blond, a red-head, or a brunette.
Life is going to be a lot busier very soon and I'm excited for the adventure and the challenge. I truly love being a mom. There's nothing I'd rather do. It is challenging and so fulfilling.
We haven't decided on a name yet, but we have three strong options. It will be fun to decide once we meet our little girl. 3 more weeks or so!
3 comments:
Very beautiful! I love you!
you look very cute pregnant and I'm excited for you and can't wait to see what you name her!
I can't wait to find out her name! It's so hard to say Baby Switzer Number 2. ;-)
Can't wait to see how cute this little one will look!
Post a Comment