I am amazed how quickly Kaylee has grown up in just the past few months. Her vocabulary has really taken off. She picks up words that I don't even teach her. Here is a picture of her right before going swimming. She has a floaty suit and swim wings that we all love. She is able to get around in the pool all by herself and loves laying on her back in the water.
Her hair is getting thicker and longer. I just love her ringlets! I'm glad while she's daddy's clonette, she did get something from mommy =)
Of course, with growing up comes tantrums. I don't remember what this one was about, but it was short-lived.
She is so sweet and affectionate. If she ever sees me upset, she will stop what she's doing, run over and give me a hug, kiss, and stroke my arm and face. It is sooooo cute.
We love you Kaylee!
3 comments:
She is looking so grown up! Your Auntie and Uncle love you too!!!
Good post, we are so blessed! What a cute girl we have! :-)
Such a cutie! She is getting so big! She'll seem even bigger in 5or so more weeks!!:)
Post a Comment