Valentine's Day
This was taken on the 13th. She just came and snuggled up next to me and fell asleep. It was so sweet! Kaylee had fallen asleep on me the night before. I am on a roll!
We had a little Valentine's party for our pre-school kids and made cards for Kaylee's friends. Kaylee loved putting the hearts on all by herself.
We also worked on some cards for Daddy.
We had a good time at the party. They had heart-shaped, pink icing cinnamon rolls and red velvet cupcakes. Kaylee enjoyed exchanging cards with all her friends. Sienna enjoyed finding unclaimed cupcakes and scarfing as much of them as she could when I wasn't looking. Kaylee absolutely loved jumping on the trampoline with her friends.
My good friend, Katie, has a sweet little girl Sienna's age and they were cute to watch playing together.
Heading home.
Daddy had an all-day meeting in Glendale so we didn't really see him till later but it was worth the wait seeing how excited he was about his valentines.
Pretty Cupcakes!
Sienna's hand print at almost 17 mos old
Kaylee's hand print at almost 3 1/2
And of course, part of my Valentine's gift. It was perfect. Reese's hearts, flowers, and i-tunes money =) Kaylee and Sienna got Tinkerbell chocolates and little beanie plushes.We all felt loved and hope we helped spread love around us. I love how holidays encourage traditions and look forward to the next one. St. Patrick's Day? =)
3 comments:
I agree, I love celebrating traditions during the holidays. So every year my kids and I pack a picnic and we head make the 45 minute drive to fountain hills to see the tallest green water fountain the world. And it really turns a fun bright green. Then go play in the park. Maybe we clould gather up a few friends and all go this year together.
How fun! Looks like we had similar ideas for spreading the love this year with our girls!! Can't wait to see what you guys do for St. Patty's Day!
How cute and fun! Sounds like you had a great day! Love the cards with the handprints on them!
Post a Comment