Proud Moment
Kaylee has been a Sunbeam (3-4 yr old primary class) since January and is loving it.
Last week she came home with her first assignment to give a talk. Her topic was,"When I choose the right I am blessed". In preparation for her talk (and so it was actually hers) we sat down and talked about what it meant to choose the right. It was interesting to see this concept through Kaylee's 3-year-old eyes. Choosing the right to Kaylee means not playing with toothpaste (learned her lesson by getting it in her eyes), not shaking the gate, playing with Sienna, cleaning up her toys, helping find Sienna's pacifier, and not dropping things on the floor. She was so proud of herself and exclaimed a couple times, from her seat, that she would be giving the talk for sharing time. Several people came up to me afterward to tell me how adorable she was while giving her talk. It was a proud moment as a parent. The whole family was there to see her.
Had to get a quick shot of the girls in their matching dresses =) It's so fun that Sienna can wear her hair in pigtails now. It seriously fills my soul with joy to see how cute she is with them =)
Trying to get a good shot as Sienna ran away from me.
These girls love these LEGO blocks. It is interesting to watch Kaylee make perfectly symmetrical and color-balanced towers without any guidance.
I am in love with this cheesy grin!
The weather is so perfect for landscaping right now, and our grass is growing again! Thank you, Nancy, for your help with this project. I am so happy with how it turned out.
Grammy and Papa came for a quick visit and Kaylee absolutely loved going bike riding with Papa. I think it will be one of those memories she holds onto into adulthood.
San Tan Mall has such a charming ambiance and is so enjoyable this time of year with weather that's sunny and temps in the upper 70's.
Mmmm...chocolate ice cream cones! Thanks Papa!
. This shot of Kaylee looks like art. Beautiful.
Two girls having fun.
Two girls having fun.
February has been a great month, but I really can't wait for March =). My birthday!
3 comments:
I love that story about Kaylee's first talk in primary. I also love seeing all of the pictures! I have such cute nieces!
Cute, big, primary girl! Can't wait for Nolan to give a talk! Sienna does look adorable with piggies!
she's so grown up, giving talks in primary! looks like fun with the gp's!!
Post a Comment