Neighborhood Easter Party
We got there early this year, so we didn't have to wait in line for face painting. Yahoo!
They also had a bouncy house and bouncy slides.
The girls did great at the egg hunt. Kaylee found her friend, Morrigan, and they stuck together.
Sienna ran around collecting eggs, singing "Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere". It was really cute. To her, egg gathering was cleaning up a big mess someone made =)
We also saw our friends Katie and Maddie.
Sienna scored the special prize egg which won her a sand castle building kit.
We missed Daddy 'cause he had to work, but we still had a great time.
Here they are enjoying the nice warm weather and having some pizza together at home. Such sweet sisters!
Easter Fashion Show
My mom went a little crazy with the Easter dresses this year (she sent three matching sets). We decided to have a little fashion show to try everything on. These girls really got into it.
And of course we had to decorate eggs.
By the end of it, they were all covered in Phineas and Ferb stickers. That is by far their favorite show.
Easter Morning
We had a little hunt in our back yard with the eggs we dyed and the girls got their traditional chocolate bunnies.
We then got in the car headed for Ahwatukee where we had another egg hunt and brunch with the Lanes.
Egg Hunt at the Lane's
These girls really scored! They found so many eggs. When we came in for brunch, the girls found Easter purses stuffed with gifts and more goodies. They were so excited! We then had a delicious brunch with Mickey waffles, donuts, strawberries, a delicious sourdough egg bake, and other munchies.
Tug-o-war with Chida.
Lori has a Barbie dollhouse she keeps around just for the girls when they visit. They played in there for a while.
After brunch we went to church and had a wonderful program about Christ's atonement and Resurrection. I was asked to sing "I Know that My Redeemer Lives" and felt privileged to be able to testify through music to so many people. Aunt Lori came just to hear me sing =) Joel and I both taught Easter lessons.
After church we went home and made our own little Easter dinner including: ham baked with fresh pineapple, funeral potatoes, green beans, salad, and deviled eggs. Kaylee was our sweet little helper.
It was a very happy Easter with the Switzers.
4 comments:
I loved that part where Sienna was singing "Clean-up". I love those pick/peach dresses that the girls were wearing. They look so beautiful in them. Sounds like a great Easter weekend!
sounds like an awesome and jam packed easter! I wish I could have heard you sing, I'm sure it was amazing! and the girls' easter dresses look adorable!
Nolan was having a blast looking at all the pictures of your girls! He was telling me all about them, so cute! He can't wait to see his cousins in 10 days! Looks like a great Easter! Yay you got to sing, I'm sure it was amazing! Your girls are cute as always! I loved the "cheese" from Sienna!
Rachelle, your girls are so beautiful. I didn't realize how close their birthdays are. I love the pictures of Sienna with that big bow. She just looks darling.
You and Joel seem to be such a nice couple. I'm very happy for both of you.
By the way, every major holiday when we have everyone together we have an egg bake of some sort or another. I noticed you had a sourdough one. Any chance you can send me the recipe? aschilders53@gmail.com I'd really appreciate it.
Glad to see life is treating you all so well.
Take care,
Althea
Post a Comment