Disney Trip: Part 2
Here's Kaylee with Nolan. He just barely turned 4!
It's always fun to meet the characters. Kaylee was giddy.
It took Sienna longer to trust the characters. She was skeptical at first, but by the end of our meeting she was blowing kisses, saying their names, and saying bye-bye.
Love the pure excitement on her face.
The whole family.
| Just me and my buddy, Mickey the Mouse. |
Kaylee getting Grammy cuddles. She's wearing the Minnie Mouse bow I made for all the girls.
We enjoyed an incredible character breakfast at the Grand California Hotel. We enjoyed a buffet of food from scrambled egg whites (never seen that!), to biscuits and gravy, french toast, and an omelet bar! The spread was impressive. We weren't hungry again until dinner.
All the cousins got to meet several characters.
Since Megan and Ethan are turning 1 soon, they got surprise birthday cupcakes!
I just love watching these two together. They get along so well.
And since Kaylee and Sienna love princesses, we were excited to take them here.
Princess Aurora
Mulan
They were most excited to meet Cinderella!
Toon Town: I really enjoyed going inside Mickey and Minnie's houses.
Kaylee modeling in the Disney shop.
On the tram, ready for a big day at the park.
Daddy and Sienna
The 3 Mouseketeers
Waiting for the Ferris Wheel.
Cute twins with Grammy and Mommy waiting for their not-so-favorite ride =)
carousel with sea creatures and Sienna
Tram cuddles.
I'm breakin' outa jail.
Watch out!
What a little doll!
One of our favorite treats at Disney Parks is the Dole Whip. Yum. Pineappley goodness.
We had a blast going on rides, eating and chatting together. It was an awesome set up, taking turns staying with the babies and going on rides. Disney is great for young families because there are tons of rides you can take babies on too.
After our 3rd and final day at Disney, we went out to eat at El Torrito's. It was funny though, because by the time we got there our girls and one of the twins were zonked! They slept through our entire dinner!
What a fun little vacation!
3 comments:
Thanks again for that early birthday surprise cupcakes for Megan and Ethan. They sure loved them! We need to do this again sometime! It was so much fun!
Nolan loved his birthday surprise too! Suprised me too! Great pictures, I really like the one of Nolan laughing with Kaylee, I'll have to steal that one for sure!:)
Yay! Glad you guys enjoyed the surprise (lame I was changing a diaper when it happened. I didn't believe Joel at first when he said I missed it) Melissa, I like that picture too. So cute!
Post a Comment