2012 has been a great year so far. I ran my first half marathon, we visited the Grand Canyon, we went to Disneyland, and finally...
Joel got a new job! Yay! We are very excited for him to be working at SRP (Salt River Project) Power Company. It is such a great company with amazing benefits and lots of room for advancement. He is working in Customer Service and the position is a perfect fit for him.
One of the benefits of Joel's new job is a second car!
This means I'm not trapped at home all day anymore! Wow. It has been so nice to be able to go wherever I want whenever I want these past few weeks. And I don't mind taking our sport coupe out for a spin every once in a while. It now has tinted windows and seriously makes me feel cooler when I drive it =) Date nights and G.N.O's you can bet will be in our cool black car.
We are LOVING 2012!!!
2 comments:
Congrats! Doesn't it feel awesome to know you can go out and not have to wait for the hubby to come home?!? Or better yet... you can take the girls out at ANY TIME!!! Man alive, that was so great after living with one car for over 3 years. Congrats again!! Enjoy it!!
Congrats again on Joel's new job and on that snazzy new car! 2012 has been good to you!
Post a Comment