I had a great Mother's Day this year. The Saturday night before, Joel took Kaylee shopping with him which gave me a little break. When they got home, Kaylee ran to me with a beautiful bouquet of purple flowers.
Later that night I got to watch a chick flick and relax while Joel worked in the kitchen.
The next morning I was surprised with breakfast in bed...Creme brulee French toast. Probably the most perfect breakfast food ever. Soooo good.
Kaylee wasn't feeling well so I went to church with just Sienna. When we got home, Joel was busy in the kitchen making dinner. Another win! Cajun chicken, Creole mashed potatoes, and melting chocolate cake in individual ramekins. I am proud to have a man who can cook (and very glad he cleaned it all up too) !
Sienna ended up getting sick too, so all in all it was an exhausting day with sick, grumpy girls, but thanks to Joel I didn't have to cook a thing! Thanks for making it great!
3 comments:
Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day. That breakfast looks good!
The food sounds yum. Glad you had a nice mother's day!
Yay! Glad you got spoiled, you deserve it!
Post a Comment