Thursday, June 14, 2012

School Time

Kaylee loves school time, where we do a little bit of formal learning at a time. Today she was on fire and I just loved watching her progress and how proud she is of her accomplishments. That big smile and giggle every time I approved of her work is so joyful. I hope she keeps her passion burning.

 Today Kaylee did all of her prewriting exercises and then 3 upper and lower case letters (several of each). I am one proud mama.

Here's some of her work.

And a few bonus pictures...
 Love this shot Daddy got. These girls adore one another and are such great playmates.
Kaylee posing at the pool. She and Sienna loved hanging out under the sprinkling flowers and bobbing around in the 2 ft. end. It has been fun checking out several different pools in the area. Which one will we go to next? =)

4 comments:

Joel said...

Proud Daddy too!!

Emily and James said...

That is awesome! She's not even 4 yet right? That looks like excellent handwriting already! Great job Mommy and Daddy! She will be super ready for kindergarten when the time comes :)

Melissa Savage said...

Way to go! Cute girls!

Katie and Joel said...

Kaylee did a good job with those letters! Love seeing those two hanging out together looking so happy!