Kaylee Marie
I just thought I'd write down a few things about Kaylee lately. She has been really getting into "ark and craf" or arts and crafts =) She has gotten really good at coloring inside the lines and wants to color multiple times a day.We recently got her some kid scissors and she has been cutting like crazy. Today she drew 3 pepperoni pizzas all by herself with crayons and another on Daddy's iphone. Kaylee also just recently figured out how to buckle her booster seat so she can get in and out of the car completely on her own. Yay!
Sienna Isabelle
We had a great rainstorm yesterday and the girls really enjoyed it!
Sienna Isabelle
This girl is our crazy love, as you can see. She is so spunky. She loves doing everything that Kaylee does and they love each other so much. Sienna picks up music very quickly. Her recent favorites are the ABC song and "Call Me Maybe". She is soooo cute singing this.
Sienna loves baby dolls and can be found taking care of one multiple times throughout the day. She has to have one at bedtime. She is our loud girl. Everything she says is at full volume. Last night I went to give her some water when she woke up in the middle of the night ( crying for water) and as I left she cutely and loudly said, "GOOD NIGHT!" and went right back to sleep =)
1 comment:
I love reading how they are doing and what they are into now. Love the "Good Night" story!
Post a Comment