Because of some computer issues, I haven't been blogging for a while. With all the kinks worked out it's time for a bit of catching up.
Here is a bit of what life looks like so far in 2013
Two of my sweet loves hanging out before bed.
Kaylee is still enjoying preschool and doing well. She can write all of her letters and she writes her name.
We've had some fun play dates.
Kaylee loves making pictures and cards to give to her friends. Sienna has started doing the same.
Silly friends
We had a visit from Katie, the twins, and Grammy. Some of the highlights were going to the park, visiting Frost Gelato (yum) and the train park in Scottsdale.
All the kids love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Time for a bike ride!
It's become tradition to go to Joe's BBQ when we have family in town =)
Sienna had fun with a marker.
One day I decided to get the nursery ready for Baby 3. I'm getting really excited to meet her!
One of the most exciting developments so far...
Sienna is potty trained!!! The first few days had their ups and downs.
Poor baby had to get over her fear of the loud flushing toilets in public restrooms. By day five she had it down, even at nap time and bed time. We are so proud of Miss Sienna and so excited to have a 3 month break from diapers.
Getting ready for baby sister to arrive with new baby dolls.
We've also been enjoying the nice weather with lots of trips to the park.
Kaylee and Sienna enjoyed a fun birthday party with friends.
Dance continues...
And I'm still teaching. We are getting ready for our recital next month. I also started a new job as a Habilitation Provider in January.
Kaylee and Sienna started sharing a room.
I finished our Switzer decor.
We watched the Super Bowl with family and had a good time despite the ending.
And Buzz officially outgrew his old crate and moved into his new bachelor pad.
I'm sure I left out a ton of things, but those are all the pictures I have for now!
6 comments:
Yay for updates! I need to update mine too! The color run looks fun, we want to do something like that for our ward's Young Women this Spring!
Love all of the other pictures too! The girls room looks cute and the nursery room looks ready for that baby!
Sienna has so much hair! Addie is pretty much potty trained now too. She's still in a diaper at night, haven't really tried to go without yet...she does great with naps though. Our girlies are getting big!:)
you're so close to #3! way to be on top of the nursery, it looks good! funny how different landon and kaylee are even though they're the same ages! he couldn't care less about writing his name, no matter how much I try to get him to practice! :) and way to color run, I'm impressed!
Cool new pictures! I really like how that "Switzer" decor turned out. It looks perfect there. It was fun see you guys, we had fun!
So - congrats first off! I didn't even know you were pregnant!
Second, you look fabulous!
And third, I definitely need to keep up with your blog better.
Sorry the above comment from Conrad is from me! That sounds really awkward from him...
Haha too funny! Thanks! I can't believe I will soon have 3 kids. I need to put your new blog address on my blog reel so I remember to check it.
Post a Comment