Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Kaylee's First Dance Recital

Kaylee's first dance recital was very special. Last summer some moms expressed interest in finding dance lessons for their little girls. I decided it would be fun to teach a class Kaylee's age, so I offered and we got a nice group together. I really got to know these little girls and loved watching them develop and grow in confidence and ability. We put together this show and I'm so proud of these girls.

The dance moms put together some darling refreshments from ballerina bear cookies to cupcakes with ballerina toppers.

 Here are all the dancers.


 Proud daddy and Kaylee's first bouquet. She did not want to put those flowers down!

 Kaylee loved all the fun special things about her recital. She loved wearing make up and kept staring at herself in the mirror. At one point she smiled and said "I look like someone's mommy."


It was a very special day to celebrate a wonderful year of learning and fun!

No comments: