Sunday, May 26, 2013

A little bit of lately

Kaylee absolutely loves her baby Brynn
 I caught a surprise smile here.

 Poor Kaylee broke her arm last week and is quite bummed about it. Grammy and Papa got flowers to cheer her up.
 She will get her hard cast on Tuesday.
 This is a painting she made a few days after she broke her arm. "Look, Mommy! It's a dancer in a blue dress." What a beautiful painting.
And then there was Sienna's art work of the day...
 Grrrr....Crayon on my new beige chair. Thank goodness for magic eraser!
And this is just a shot I took after church. I'm excited to have my sweetie home for the weekend! I could use the help too with a 3 week old, crazy Sienna, and gimpy K!

1 comment:

Katie and Joel said...

I love that picture that Kaylee drew, it looks so good! Love seeing the pictures of my cute nieces!