Moments
I love my girls. They make me laugh.
Kaylee has a friend named Jaxton. He did preschool with her and they
go to church together. His mommy informed me that he wants Kaylee to be
his girlfriend. One day at Costco he saw a pretty dress and said basically "Mom, we should get that for Kaylee." What a sweetheart! I told Kaylee the story and she made her shocked face (big eyes, head tilted back slightly, shoulders raised, lower lip puckered slightly) and then quickly asked what the dress looked like. Jaxton's mom, Chandice, told me Jaxton's 3 year old brother Madden likes to tease him about liking Kaylee. He says, "Do you LOVE her? Ooooo....her hair is so pretty *bats eyelashes in mockery*" How hilarious is that?
Recently our ward boundary was adjusted and Chandice and her family were assigned to a different ward. I told her we'd have to stay in touch so Kaylee and Jaxton can get married. We laughed about it and she mentioned that now Madden wants to marry Kaylee too. Uh oh! Ha ha. I was making blueberry muffins with Kaylee and Sienna this morning and I told Kaylee, "Guess what. Now Madden wants to marry you too. Guess you will have to choose." Kaylee makes her shocked face and says "Now what am I gonna do? *pauses to think* Wide-eyed she says "I know! I will just do eeny meany miny mo!"
Problem solved. If only all dilemmas could be solved so simply.
2 comments:
What a dilemma!:) Cute girl!
What good taste those young men have!
Post a Comment