Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Tree!!

This year we thought we would be going without a Christmas Tree, but thanks to a concerned and generous Aunt and Uncle, Kaylee has her first Christmas with her first Christmas Tree. Kaylee loved looking at the tree before we put up any ornaments or lights, but now she is just completely enamored by it!
Here she is putting on her very own ornament!

I love my Christmas Tree, thank you Aunt Katie and Uncle Hendo!!
The finished product! We love our little tree! Really makes the house seem so cozy. Thanks again Katie and Hendo for helping us celebrate a little better! It really brings the Christmas Spirit into our home!

3 comments:

Katie and Joel said...

Tree looks great! Uncle Hendo says he helped buy it too! :) I am glad you are enjoying the tree Kaylee!

Joel said...

What do you mean? We put his name up there! :-) OK, OK, we added it! :-) Thank you too Joel!

Savages said...

That's so fun. Generous Aunt Katie! I love the "staged" picture at the tree, she's adorable!