Saturday, March 21, 2009

10 Things I LOVE About You!

Happy Birthday Rachelle!!

To my sweetheart on her birthday, I wanted to tell you and let everyone else know some of the reasons why you are so wonderful!

1. You are stunningly beautiful, you are truly one of the most beautiful people that I have ever laid eyes on, and I love the fact I get to look at you everyday!

2. You are a wonderful and responsible mother. I think we have the best baby in the whole world! That is definitely because you take such wonderful care of our baby, and of course, the genetics of wonderfulness that you provided for her! :-)

3. You are so smart, you are able to think through things so well. You will be able to teach our children so well, and provide an excellent example to them of the importance of education.

4. You are such a good planner. I love watching you get excited about something and plan it all out and succeed at something.

5. You get so passionate about things, you just get into some things so much and it impresses me how much follow through you have.

6. You love the Lord and His Gospel. You are an amazing example to me of how a Christlike person is supposed to live.

7. You are amazingly supportive of me and my plans. No matter how off the wall I am, you are behind me 100%, and I love that.

8. You love your family very much. Even though it is hard sometimes to keep in touch, you are persistent and always do your best to keep great relationships with your family. You also love your new family (my family) very much, and I appreciate your effort and ability to be yourself and have everyone fall in love with you.

9. You are a great cook/baker! I am a very lucky guy to have married such a wonderful cook and baker... I have yet to see you fail at a recipe, and love that you want to cook dinner for our family.

10. You are so loving towards me. I never doubt for a minute how much you love me and our little family. I know that you would do anything for us, and in turn, I would do anything for you. You are my best friend, and the best thing to ever happen to me. I am blessed more than I deserve and I love you very much!

This is in no way a comprehensive list, but I LOVE YOU!! I hope that you are having a great birthday!

No comments: