Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kaylee's 1/2 Birthday

Daddy's girls

Our super sitter and her rubber duckie

Waitin' for daddy after church



Our baby girl is doing so well! She weighs almost 16 pounds and is in the 50th percentile for height, weight, and head circumference. She is eating peas, squash, and rice cereal now. Happy 1/2 birthday Kaylee! (on the 23rd)

4 comments:

Katie and Joel said...

I have an adorable niece! I like how she is eating her finger at the end of the video, so cute! She must like that squash!

Savages said...

Oh, we miss her! Yay we get to see you soon!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

did i mention how adorable Kaylee is by the way? I LOOOOOVE her smile! her swim suit pics need to be in a baby magazine! she is a doll!!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

we would LOVE to hang out with you guys!! when are you coming and I will add you to our calendar. We'll definitely make time for you guys! David and Kaylee can "play" haha. their first playdate :) we'll get some cute pictures.