What a wonderful birthday! Joel made me breakfast (biscuits and gravy with eggs and a heart shaped glob of ketchup and orange juice), I opened my presents, we had a party in the park, and my cousin watched Kaylee so we could go out on the town. It was fun to spend time with my sweetie. We were able to take advantage of some of the free stuff I got for it being my birthday, including a free Red Robin burger, and free Cold Stone ice cream. Can't get better than free.
Here is the cake Joel made me for my birthday. It was a bit painful for him to make such a (in his words) "frou frou" cake. Maybe next year I'll go for a more masculine color like brown for chocolate.
Here is the cake Joel made me for my birthday. It was a bit painful for him to make such a (in his words) "frou frou" cake. Maybe next year I'll go for a more masculine color like brown for chocolate.

No comments:
Post a Comment