Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ah summer. . .

Fun at the park.

"Ha ha mommy, when you turn your back I will eat grass again." =)

Playing at Uncle Matt and Aunt Melissa's House


"Hmm. . . interesting. Don't know quite what to think of this toy, mommy."

And last but not least, a clip of Kaylee. . .


Hope you enjoyed watching!

5 comments:

Joel said...

What a cute baby we have!!

Katie and Joel said...

I love how she looked after she was chewing on the apple. "Look what I was doing!" She is so cute!

Geoff and Bets said...

such a cute apple eater!

Rachelle said...

Why thank you! How are you guys?

Jillayne said...

I think she is so ADORABLE! What a pretty little girl! Thanks for the comment...I think our marriage is pretty good. I just hopes it stays that way for a long time. Forever, in fact.