So, I'm catching up a little with this post since I have not blogged lately. This is just a bit of what we've been up to lately.

Kaylee is staying hydrated at Great America all by herself! What a big girl!

Here is Kaylee playing just before going to the Alameda County Fair. My favorite part of the fair was watching Joel get hypnotized. It was hilarious!!! I've never laughed so hard!

Kaylee "reading" books (upside down =)

She loves the illustrations in the Dr. Seuss books.

Kaylee enjoys a cracker after church. I think this was the Sunday that I sang "Jesus the Very Thought of Thee". What a beautiful song!!! Thanks again for playing for me Sarah!
We're having a great summer so far. It's really fun to be so close to family and it's new and exciting to be in a family ward. I love the girls I work with in primary. They are so energetic and full of life. One in particular reminds me of my little sister Madelyn and it makes me wish I could see her more often. She is one amazing little girl.
2 comments:
I think I forgot you can sing, or maybe I never knew? Makes sense though - I remember your mom had a beautiful voice.
She sure does!
Post a Comment