Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sipping Sanity

Sippy cups. . . my baby loves them and she also loves to drop them. So, after picking up sippy cups repeatedly and mopping up the juice that spills when a lid pops off, my husband gave me an idea. Why not make a sippy cup leash? He saw the idea on Facebook and joked that we needed that. So, I figured out how to make one and I am loving sippy cups again. Ah, stressless sipping for my baby girl.

Happy Mother

Here's how it works. Very simply. Now it's on the table.

Safe! I recommend this for toys with rings at restaurants. Then toys don't fall on the dirty floor and you aren't constantly picking them up during your meal!!! I can't believe I didn't consider making one of these sooner!

3 comments:

Savages said...

Great idea! Want to make me one, but in blue?!!:)

Rachelle said...

Yep. I was planning on it. I already have some blue, green, yellow striped ribbon. Does that work?

Geoff and Bets said...

love it! sounds like i've got my next project.