Friday, July 31, 2009

Grammy's Fan Club

Joel's mom has a very special way with her grandchildren. She adores them and they adore her. I love watching her play with Kaylee because that little girl is so into everything Grammy does. Kaylee loves the songs and sounds she makes. As you can tell by this picture, she is not alone in her admiration. This morning, I saw Kaylee truly jealous for the first time. Grammy was holding Nolan and not her, so Grammy ended up holding both of them. Kaylee clearly wanted Grammy all to herself because when she got her, she gave her the biggest hugs!

The Fan Club

3 comments:

Emily and James said...

Awwww! I always knew Nancy would be a fantastic Grammy! She has such a great heart and spirit about her! I love the picture too!

Savages said...

Too cute! And you're way fast!:)

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

that is so cute. kaylee is adorable, by the way. i just love her huge smile! she is such a doll.