Thursday, July 16, 2009

Family Fun

One of my favorite parts about moving to California is being close to family. Yesterday, it was so nice to go to Great America with my sister-in-law and her three kids and my Joel and Kaylee. I love talking as we walk from ride to ride. I love reminiscing about childhood experiences. I love being able to look forward to going somewhere fun and different every other week or so, but most importantly it is the people that make the place. I am happy because I am surrounded by a loving family.

Jaycie is somewhere on these swings.

Uncle Joel and Lia

Nolan's first ride without an adult!

Lovely Lia

Melissa and Joel are some of the most fearless people I've met when it comes to rides. They are always game for a thrill!

There is Joel in blue and Melissa in green.

So happy!

I love my daddy!

Cool Kaylee

No comments: