Since Joel had to work on Sunday, we decided to make it a family day anyway and Kaylee and I hung out in the back room where Joel works. It was nice to be able to be together, and the weather was perfect! We had a nice stroll together from the BART station to where he works. Joel said it was like working and being off at the same time. I was glad to be able to make his Sunday at work more bearable.
3 comments:
Working on Sunday always stinks. James had to work on Sundays when we first moved up to Salt Lake. I'm so glad you guys were able to make it still feel like a family day!
She is so cute! Love the multi-colored dress! Wish you were going down to Newport Beach. But I understand. I can't wait to see you next week!
Kaylee is so adorable! In some pictures she looks just like Joel, and in others she looks just like you! Fun that y'all all got to spend time together even if he was working.
Post a Comment