
After watching this man play with his neices, nephew, and daughter last night, I was reminded yet again of one more reason I married him. He is sooooo good with kids! He was doing dinosaur voices and honestly having so much fun playing. I love the imaginations of Jaycie and Lia. They are so creative, thinking of new games to play and coming up with the rules for each specific game.

I love my husband, and just when I think I love him as much as possible, I fall even harder for him. We have been doing couple prayer and scriptures regularly, but decided recently to include Kaylee since she is starting to understand things better now. What a difference this has made to me. I feel such peace and assurance from the Lord that He is looking out for us. I feel greater love for those around me and especially for my family. What a privilege it is to be able to teach Kaylee about the Savior and how to talk to Him. Those really are sacred moments, praying with little ones and eternal companions.
1 comment:
I love you too sweetie. You are a great great great mother, and I am so glad that we will raise our children together.
Post a Comment