Sometimes I think Kaylee is "Too Big for her Britches". My mom used to say this all the time and it's way funnier with her accent. She said it when young people got sassy with her (probably mostly just me), but I think it can also apply to Kaylee in a good way. She surprises me sometimes with how grown up she is getting. Feeding her baby food is becoming more and more of a struggle! She wants big people food. Here is a picture of her trying to snatch one of my scones.
Doesn't she look so grown up here? She LOVES to take my glasses off and NEVER tires of it (yet another reason I prefer contacts), but now she puts them on herself! She is so cute, but I hope she doesn't have to wear glasses for a long time.

3 comments:
so funny i say "too big for your britches" too!
i can totally hear your mom saying that! I love her laugh! I got your package in the mail yesterday! Thank you so much! I love that blanket, it's so soft and warm and it will be a great winter blankie! thank you again that was so sweet and thoughtful of you!
How cute sneaking those scones! She is so adorable in that picture wearing your glasses. I love her smile, she has a great "melt auntie's heart" smile!
Post a Comment