Sienna's 8 weeks old today and she slept 8 hours straight last night!!! So, in honor of the number 8, here are 8 more things I am grateful for.
1. Joel working the day shift! Now, I feel like we can plan things and have a regular schedule.
2. I am grateful to have a garage. Unloading groceries is so great and it's nice for storage as well.
3. I am grateful to live near the new temple site. We will get to drive by all the time and watch during the 2 years while it is built!
4. I am grateful for my new oven that bakes things evenly. It makes me more excited about cooking for my family. Really, I love the whole kitchen. It motivates me to keep it clean, especially because the counter tops are so beautiful.
5. I am grateful for a super-sized washer and dryer. No more full loads consisting of only 3 towels. I am going to start having a laundry day instead of every day being laundry day!
6. I am grateful for healthy children. Need I say more?
7. I am grateful for the teachings of Jesus Christ. I know we are blessed when we keep the commandments. Kaylee is learning to pray and it is precious. For now she just repeats what we say, but it's all a part of the learning process. It is so sweet.
8. I am thankful for spontaneous gestures of love. I love when Kaylee will just come up, give me a hug, and say, "I yove you, Mommy". This morning I told Sienna I love her and she smiled. And, of course, Joel tells me he loves me several times a day.
And there is so much more to be thankful for.
I just love these girls!
Us at the Gilbert, Arizona Temple ground breaking
Sienna doin' her thang =)
Kaylee saying cheese in the bright sun
Rachelle, aka moi
The happy couple
One of Sienna's adoring fans. She was from Mississippi, along with her friends. Their conversations were hilarious.
2 comments:
We are SOOO grateful for YOU!! :-) Love you!
How fun seeing the ground breaking! That must have been so neat to see. Never been to one.
Post a Comment