Here is Sienna, all strapped in, ready to go to church on her blessing day. We were blessed to have Joel's entire immediate family (parents and siblings) here with us.
Joel gave Sienna a name and a beautiful blessing. We felt very uplifted and grateful to the Lord for such a wonderful daughter and for supportive family members. I just love Sienna's blessing dress. It's the same one we used for Kaylee.
Grandma Gail, Melissa and Baby Addie, and Katie
Adoring parents and the little belle
| Sweet little cousins! Addie, left, is just one month older than Sienna and they are about the same size. It was fun to get to meet Addie since we didn't think Melissa was going to make it. |
The morning after Sienna's blessing, I got some pictures of her in my blessing dress. It is fun to see her wearing something I wore as a baby. It's also special because my mom made the dress for me.
1 comment:
So glad we could come! We loved seeing Kaylee and meeting Sienna!
Post a Comment